These sessions are held monthly by invitation only.
Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, first defined the mastermind as a “coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.”
Since the publication of Think and Grow Rich in the 1937, the idea of mastermind groups has grown and evolved to become a staple tool of successful individuals. The benefits of having a supportive mastermind group are plenty:
- You have a group of people available to help you succeed.
- You get a benefit of differing perspectives, input and feedback.
- Your mastermind team can bring resources and connections to the table you might not have had on your own.
- You receive accountability and inspiration from the group, thus enabling you to maintain focus in achieving your goals.
Dr Veronica’s mastermind group is focused on helping other health care professionals interested in using trending technology to expand their practices. Members of the mastermind are dedicated to helping you achieve your personal and business goals and will encourage you to equally reach out to those in the mastermind network. The mastermind groups are limited in number and capped at only 20 participants per session.
These mastermind sessions meet once a month for one hour. During the application process, you will need to choose from one of the following sessions:
- AM sessions are the 1st Tuesday of each month starting at 7:30am EST
- PM sessions are the 2nd Thursday of each month starting at 8:00pm EST
To be considered for joining a group of like-minded entrepreneurs, complete the attached Form: